Is this study suitable for me?
There are different ways of managing tinnitus. The first step is letting your doctor know that you have tinnitus and having a medical examination if required. This study aims to provide information and techniques, which may help manage the distress tinnitus causes. It will, therefore, not take tinnitus away, but will help lessen the impact of tinnitus. This particular program may be suitable if:
- Tinnitus is causing you significant problems and you are motivated to do something about it
- You are eager to learn about new ways of managing your tinnitus
- You are able to commit to fully giving this program your best and trying new techniques
- You are able to use the Internet and have access to a computer. The program can also be viewed on a tablet or smartphone although layout may look different.
- You are able to work independently
- The most important part is committing to setting some time aside each day to practice the techniques suggested. This may include doing some relaxation.
You have the right to withdraw from the study at any stage